Friday, October 26, 2007

Numb

I allowed myself to be capsulated in a thick wall of thorns that only a person with vigor and desire to know me can have a glimpse of my nature. Life is full of perils and despairs.

Life threw me in situations that will test and challenge my strengths. I built my own armor using emotional tools to shield me. Soon it begin to change my views in life. For many years I dreamed to have a perfect heart, but people around me chained it little by little that I didnt even noticed.

My heart begins to beat slower and slower, and then its stopped. One day I woke up without even feeling anything. I dont feel pain anymore, happiness visit me once in a while but even happiness is somehow fearful to me.

But after all of these I stayed to believe that God is within me.

No comments: